Construction & Development (DPS)
This DPS has been established in conjunction with EEM’s partner consortia Westworks for the provision of Construction and Development services. This DPS can be used in conjunction with our Modular Homes DPS.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Design and build of housing and non-housing developments with 1 to 10 units and projects with value up to £1.5m this lot will include developments of multiple phases each up to £1.5m
- Design and build of housing and non-housing developments with 11 to 40 units and projects with value up to £4.5m this lot will include developments of multiple phases each from £1.5m to £4.5m
- Design and build of housing and non-housing developments with over 40 units and projects with value over £4.5m
- Construction and major refurbishment/remodelling of property schemes may include, but are not limited to, the following types of work:
- New build/extension and adaptation schemes within the care environment
- New build/extension and adaptation schemes for commercial/industrial projects
- Major and minor adaptations of existing buildings
- Office refurbishment
- Regeneration works
- Structural works
All areas of England and Wales are covered.
A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) is a procurement tool which has some aspects that are similar to a framework, however, new contractors can join at any time during the 5 year lifetime.
This means the list of contractors will change and grow throughout the life of this DPS.
If you are a contractor wishing to join this DPS please contact Procurement Administrator Brogan Bullimore on email@example.com or 01246 395601.
This DPS is only available via mini competition. If you wanted to re-open the competition (mini competition), then we would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE DPS
- Compliancy – This DPS is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All manufacturers have already been assessed during the DPS tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. EEM can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – Mini competitions across various manufacturers encourages competitive pricing to be submitted.
Once the documentation is available, existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- DPS Report & Specification
- Contract Notice
If you are not already a member of EEM but would like to request further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 395610.