External Environment Improvement Works
SCOPE OF WORKS
The typical types of requirements to be called off under this framework include but are not limited to:
- Supply and installation of various fence and gate types.
- Tarmacing and resurfacing works of grounds, parking areas and areas surrounding garage blocks.
- Marking out of parking areas – thermoplastic line markings
- Supply of and laying of new turf and re-seeding of grass verges
- Excavation of existing damaged drive and pathways
- Substructure ground works
- Laying of concrete drive and pathways
- Drop kerb installation
- Supply and installation of entrance canopies and shelters
- Supply and installation of hand railings
- Making good to any disturbed landscaping
- Any additional elements associated with the works listed above
This framework also includes for bespoke/specialist works to be undertaken such as outdoor play equipment and parks, gaming areas, outdoor smoking facilities, bike shelters, and estate improvements/redesign such as new road layouts, creation of car parking and re-routing pathways.
Lot 1 Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire
Lot 2 Leicestershire & Northamptonshire
Lot 3 Lincolnshire
Lot 4 West Midlands
Lot 5 National Coverage
Further information on how to utilise the lotting structure can be obtained from the EEM Team.
This framework is available for either a direct call-off or mini competition. For a direct call-off we can make contact with your preferred Contractor and arrange for you to meet with them to discuss the opportunity.
If you wanted to re-open the competition (mini competition), then we would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE FRAMEWORK
- Compliancy – This Framework is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All Contractors have already been assessed during the framework tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. We can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – All pricing is fixed for the first agreed period of the Framework and where possible fixed from April to March each year to give certainty within each financial year period. EEM will manage and negotiate all price increases to ensure fair application across our Members
ACCESS TO THE FRAMEWORK
Existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- Framework Report
- Framework Specification
- Pricing Schedule Template
- Signed Framework Agreements
If you are not already a member of EEM but would like to request further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 395610.