SCOPE OF WORKS
The successful Providers are expected to conduct the services required through this Framework to sheltered schemes, corporate buildings, offices, town halls, leisure centres and any other buildings owned and/or managed by our Membership. The Framework is divided into the lots which cover the following;
Lot 1 – Soft Services
Soft Facilities Management Services under this framework will include the following types of works;
- Grounds Maintenance
- Tree Surgery
- Gritting and Clearance Service
- Cleaning Services
- Building Cleaning
- External Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Internal and External Window Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Security Services
- Manned Guarding
- Patrols – Fixed Guarding
- Patrols – Mobile and Reactive Guarding
- Key Holding
- Lock Up / Open Up of Affected Property
- CCTV Monitoring
- Condition Surveys
- Compliance Plans, Risk and Statutory Inspections
- Any other associated Soft Facilities Management works and services
Lot 2 – Hard Services
Hard Facilities Management Services under this framework will include the following types of works
- Mechanical and Electrical;
- Air Conditioning
- Air Handling and Heat Recovery Units
- High Voltage and Switchgear Maintenance
- Expansion / Pressure Vessel and Pumped Water Booster Sets
- Heating and Plumbing
- Legionella Monitoring & Control
- Electrical Testing (PAT and Fixed Wire)
- Lightning Protection
- Building Fabric Maintenance
- Fire Detection and Fire Fighting Systems Maintenance
- Security Access and Intruder Systems Maintenance
- CCTV Systems Service and Maintenance
- Handyman Service
- Locksmith Service
- Statutory Inspections
- Any other associated Hard Facilities Management works and services.
Lot 3 – Total Facilities Management
• All of the services covered by the Soft and Hard lots defined above and any other relevant Facilities Management Services.
This is a nationally covered framework.
Further information on how to utilise the lotting structure can be obtained from the EEM Team.
This Framework is only available through the mini competition process. We would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE FRAMEWORK
- Compliancy – This Framework is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All Contractors have already been assessed during the framework tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. We can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – All pricing is fixed for the first agreed period of the Framework and where possible fixed from April to March each year to give certainty within each financial year period. EEM will manage and negotiate all price increases to ensure fair application across our Members
ACCESS TO THE FRAMEWORK
Existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- Framework Report
- Framework Specification
- Pricing Schedule Template
- Contract Notice
- Contract Award Notice
If you are not already a member of EEM but would like to request further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 395610.