Property Improvement Works
SCOPE OF WORKS
This framework has been established to cover the refurbishment and replacement of single or multiple building elements.
It serves EEM members to maintain, as a minimum, their housing stock to the government’s Decent Homes Standard.
The scope of works is the modernisation of internal & external components including but not limited to:
- Replacement & alteration to kitchens including services modification or renewal.
- Replacement & alteration to bathrooms including level access showers and includes services (modification or renewal).
- New or partial electrical installation to dwellings, that currently fail electrical regulations.
- New or partial heating installation to dwellings
- Replacement of roof coverings, fascias, soffits, bargeboards & rainwater goods & associated works
- Insulation works
- Structural or general property improvement works
This is a national framework.
This framework is available for either a direct call-off or mini competition. For a direct call-off we can make contact with your preferred Contractor and arrange for you to meet with them to discuss the opportunity.
If you wanted to re-open the competition (mini competition), then we would send out the initial expression of interest to all applicable Contractors and then you have the choice to either manage the tender process yourself or we can manage it for you.
BENEFITS OF USING THE FRAMEWORK
- Compliancy – This Framework is fully compliant with UK Procurement Regulations and the EU Procurement Directive. We’ve undertaken the procurement work so you don’t have to.
- Quick & Simple to use – There’s no need to run a full EU tender and EEM will manage the process on your behalf where required
- Approved Contractors – All Contractors have already been assessed during the framework tender process for their experience, financial stability, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and working practices
- Ongoing Support – Members will have ongoing support during the call off contract from both the EEM Procurement Team and Projects Officer. We can attend kick start meetings, review meetings and assist with the completion of the contract documentation.
- Competitive Pricing – All pricing is fixed for the first agreed period of the Framework and where possible fixed from April to March each year to give certainty within each financial year period. EEM will manage and negotiate all price increases to ensure fair application across our Members
ACCESS TO THE FRAMEWORK
Existing EEM Members can log in to our secure Members Area and download the following documentation:
- Framework Report
- Framework Specification
- Pricing Schedule Template
- Signed Framework Agreements
If you are not already a member of EEM but would like to request further details, please email email@example.com or call 01246 395610.