EEM has created a list of approved manufacturers who can deliver a range of consistently high-quality, energy efficient modular homes.
This DPS is now available for manufacturers to join and EEM members can call off from it from 25th June 2018. The DPS will run until 30th June 2023.
Homes are able to be clad in a wide range of traditional and contemporary external finishes to meet the requirements of the EEM member.
Properties can be delivered to site:
- Fully insulated – external and internal/party walls, floors and roofs
- Internal partitions erected
- Windows and Doors fitted
- All internal wall, floor and ceiling finishes
- Fully installed kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Fully completed electrics, plumbing, heating and ventilation
Further upgrades to the standard specifications may be requested during the life of the DPS these may include, but are not limited to, the following features:
- Solar PV
- Sprinkler systems
- Efficient electrical heating, hot water and cooking solutions for sites without a main gas supply
Where these are requested within the specification, they can be installed within the factory and delivered as part of the completed unit.
Upon joining this DPS, manufacturers are required to provide full details of their standard technical specifications with their application.
If you are a manufacturer wishing to join this DPS please contact Procurement Administrator Brogan Bullimore on email@example.com or 01246 395601.
For more details please click here.