The total EEM membership currently stands at 90 public sector organisations benefiting from cost and efficiency savings through EEM’s collaborative procurement model.
The most recent members include:
- Your Homes Newcastle (Jan 2017)
- Great Places Housing Group (Jan 2017)
- Methodist Homes (Mar 2017)
- Brunts Charity (Mar 2017)
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (Mar 2017)
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust (Mar 2017)
- Hanover Housing Association (Mar 2017)
- Housing Plus Group (Apr 2017)
- The Homeless Foundation (Apr 2017)
- South East Consortium (Apr 2017)
- Newport City Homes (May 2017)
- Trivallis (Jun 2017)
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council (Jun 2017)
Click here to view the full list of EEM members.
If you are a public sector organisation interested in benefiting from free EEM membership, please email email@example.com or call 01623 729945 to find out more.