EEM have been shortlisted for the Client of the Year award at the Celebrating Construction Awards 2017.
Lift & Engineering Services Ltd nominated EEM and put forward the entry which explains the efficiency and simplicity of the EEM model and the services provided as well as the £300,000 invested into community projects in the last 3 years and the £58,000 donated to charities as a result of the fundraising which takes place at the annual Building Communities Awards.
Judges are looking for a construction client that has shown exemplary excellence and best practice in their approach and which demonstrates:
- Clear and consistent leadership of their supply chain
- A commitment to procurement based on quality, value and collaboration not just price
- Real benefits for all parties, evidenced by objective measurement criteria such as KPIs
- The tools they have used to assist them and the supply chain on this journey
- The positive impact their work has had on their organisation, the industry and the wider community and which might be used elsewhere to support continuous improvement
The 2017 Awards will be celebrated at the Nottingham Belfry on 19 May 2017.